Friday, March 8, 2013

Wedding Bells-a-Ringing...


A special friend and co-worker is getting married this Saturday and of course I had to make a wedding card to share in their joyous occasion.   Here's the card I made for her & future husband. 
This also made me think about how close Spring is and all the happy and joyous occasions ahead.  Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduations and of course weddings & new babies.  Whew, I need to get busy.  Don't you just love sharing these special occasions in such a special way.  Most people treasure something that was made just for them especially on  occasions as special as these.  Thinking of these special timse help me look past the cold chill of winter and realize Spring is just around the corner...Yay!    More later...

Happy Crafting!!
Omega

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...