Saturday, July 29, 2017

Cricut July Mystery Box...my first time.

For the first time I purchased the Cricut Mystery Box.  They do one each month and I decided to buy the one form July.  I just posting and sharing this because I just got it.  It seemed to take so long to arrive but I had missed the delivery notice.  So when I found out it had been delivered I thought someone stole it because I didn't get it.  So I tracked it on the Cricut site and it showed that someone signed for it. As it turned out it was delivered to the rental office where I live.  I knew that the postman left packages at to office but before FedEx had left packages at my door.  All that matters is I got it, so now I can share what I got with you! So, this is what I got:
 It has three Cricut Cartridges.  it has "Classically Modern Cards", "Anna's Splendid Soirees" and 

"Anna's Sophisticated Soirees". I it also has the "Cricut Pearl Paper Sampler", 

                                             "Woodland Washi Sheets" by Lia Griffith

 "Anna's Pretty Prints Washi Sheets" by Anna Griffin

last but not least a Paper Crafting tool set that includes a paper piercer, a Quilling tool, paper distresser and the mat that has a hard side to work on and a soft side to pierce paper (to insert brads, stitching holes, etc).

Funny thing is I own both of the Anna's cartridges but really happy to get the Classically Modern Cards cartridge, I've been wanting that one.   So, I'm going to share the two Anna Griffin cartridges with you.  I'm going to do two giveaways of the Cricut cartridges.
 So check out my next post for details of the giveaway.

If you want to see more detail of this July Cricut Mystery box, check out my YouTube video below.

2 comments:

Earline said...

Thanks for having a kind heart would love to win

Earline said...

Thanks for having a kind heart would love to win

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...