Monday, March 4, 2013

A Little Play Time...


I finally had some time to play  in my craft room this weekend.  I wanted to try my hand at creating some cards from the  “one sheet wonder” ideas that I’ve seen a lot online lately.  I am addicted to Pinterest by the way and I’ve seen several pins showing this concept, here are some examples click here.  I usually like to add a little something extra to my cards so this was a little bit of a challenge.  Here are a few of what I came up with trying the one sheet wonder technique, the black & white polka dots are from the sheet that I used as my base.



I hand colored this rose card with my copics markers and this is my first time featuring my copic coloring on a card.
 photo 20130303_213448_zps27cf9f65.jpg


The simpler versions seem to have a little something missing, but I do really like clean and simple sometimes. I think I can squeeze out two more with the remaining cuts I have left. This was a fun attempt and I plan on working on this concept more soon. I think it’s a great way to do card sets and quickie cards in a pinch.
I have more to show later this week and I’ll soon have another great announcement!!
So stay tuned…LOL!
Happy Crafting!
Omega

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...