Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Coloring with Copics...


A while back I did some practice coloring with my Copic markers and really enjoyed it but I never featured any of my coloring on a card.  So, finally here are a few images I colored and made up cards to showcase them.
20130303_213735HAppy Birthday
This one was another one from my "one sheet wonder" set.
20130303_213352And, this one was in my last post as part of my "one sheet wonder" set so I accomplished two techniques on these two cards.  This one however is my favorite of the set mainly because I love the combo colors of black, white & red.
I actually have both Copic and a few Spectrum Noir markers.  Sometimes I use them together because of my limited colors in my Copic collection.  The Spectrum Noir markers do fill the gap somewhat but I have to say I enjoy using my Copic markers the best,  I like the intensity and true-ness (is that a word?) of the color and I think they blend really well.  In the Copics I plan on getting the missing colors in the family groups that I use the most.  Well that's all for now, more soon.
Happy Crafting!!
Omega

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...