Saturday, July 7, 2012

A few more Birthday Cards...

I've been meaning to post since the end of June.  Here are a few more cards I finished around the end of June.  The first two are cards my sister-in-law asked me to make for friends of her's.  It gives me good practice making cards for family on request but I've got to reserve some time for what I want  to work on.  I'm trying to learn and need personal time to play.
 
This one I made for my brother-in-law for his birthday, he love it.  I found a couple tutorials online for this kind of card and will try to find them so I can give props & the links.  I did alter it somewhat but the inspiration was from another crafter.  (please excuse my fingers in the shots, they were in desperate need of a manicure.)
 
I actually took a couple days off with the 4th of July holiday but we had a terrible storm blow through the DC metro area and I lost power, phone & cell service for 3/days just before the holiday.  So I didn't get as much done as I would have liked but I'm so grateful I got power back the day before the holiday and some of the hottest days we've had yet this summer, whew!!   I have more to post hopefully tomorrow stay tuned.

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow beautiful cards - love them all tfs!!!

Vee said...

love the suit card. perfect for lots of male occasions.

Angela said...

Your fingers are beautiful and your cards are as well! The Brother-in-law card is phenomenal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...