Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another Set of Cards...

I'm so off schedule lately, I meant to post these Sunday or Monday, but oh well.   I was hoping for some fun time in my craft room and took a few days off but mother nature had other plans.  As I shared in my last post a big storm came through our area and many lost power including myself.  I was only out of power for about 3/days but some were out for over a week.  So, I guess I shouldn't complain.  Here are the cards I made in the time that I did have to play...
When I want to touch base with friends that live in other states or too far to see on a regular,  I try to connect with a nice card.  Emails and phone calls are nice but cards just add a special touch and are so appreciated.
This one is for a girlfriend that will be celebrating a birthday soon.  I just got this Spellbinder dressform die and I love it, I can see myself using this a lot.  As a crafter I'd been a seamstress at heart (my first love)  until I dove into papercrafting.  Sewing has been on the back burner lately but I know I've got to get back to sewing too.
One of my nephews plays basket ball for his high school, so I had to do something for him with a sports theme.  I made this one on my Silhouette Cameo.  He loved it!
Last but not least, this one is a good-bye card I made for my sister-in-law for someone leaving her place of employment.
Well that's it for now, hope to have lots more to share soon.

Have a wonderful week....

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Mz. Lela said...

Hello...
This set of cards is as wonderful as ever! I am learning so much from viewing. Thank you for sharing.

So glad your power was restored!

Carole said...

Hi Omega, what a lovely set of card. Totally awesome my friend. Haven't seen you around so hope all is well in your corner of the world. Hugs ... Carole

Becky said...

wow, you sure are busy :)..These a gorgeous Omega..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...