Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Collecting Tools & supplies...

I'm so excited, I've been collecting a few tools to do my card making.  Of course every good craftsman need the right tools right?  Well, here's what I've been collecting... 












I just love what I've seen other do with the Spellbinder & I just had to have it. I LOVE THE SPELLBINDER and so glad I broke down and got it.  So, I've been shopping on Ebay & Overstocked.com (Overstocked has great prices on paper crafting stuff) for my Spellbinder machine & the dies.  I've come across some really good deals.  Some items as much as 50% OFF.  I've gotten the Cuttlebug folders on Ebay & Michaels using 40-50% off and most of the stamps I got from Michaels & AC Moore on sale of with a coupon usually 50% off.  Now to practice. practice, practice.  I still have things I want to get but it will come with time, just keeping my eyes open for sales.


So stay tuned, I hope to join in on some challenges and get some holiday cards done.  So, more later...

Omega

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Looks like quite a shopping spree! Have fun!

Ina G said...

Lucky girl to have so many craft stores to go to and esp with discount coupons. I do a lot of looking on ebay and found some good bargains there. I have to watch the postage cost as it can be expensive. Still with the AU dollar up there with the US one it isn't too bad. A girl can never have too much craft stuff hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...