Monday, June 11, 2012

This was fun!!

I was invited this past weekend  to a house warming/open house for a couple recently married.  It took me a minute to decide on what I wanted to made for them.  Then I thought I can make something cute with my Silhouette.  So, I finally used my Silhouette Cameo to make a card, yea!  I've had it for a few weeks now and have just been getting used to using it.  I actually made the swirly white background on the cards from my last post here so I guess that was my actual first time using it for a card.  But, this card was totally cut by my Silhouette and was so fun & easy to cut and put together.

  I look forward to learning more and creating some great thing with my Silhouette Cameo.  I love it!!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Omega, I came across your site as I was browsing this am. So lovely and filled with lots of inspiration. Always lovely to spend time in an uplifting place.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is such a brilliant idea for a house warming card. Makes me want to use my Silhouette, already!

Vee said...

glad you are enjoying your silhouette. i have had my pink wishblade for about 6 years now and really need to use it more. i do like creating my own designs. looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Carole said...

Hi Omega, when I was here I forgot to ask what do you think of your Silhouette Cameo? I'd like to try one but still not sure about it. Carole xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...