Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A couple challenge cards...

Over the weekend I made a couple cards for a unique challenge.  I came across a "newbie" challenge on YouTube and jumped at the chance to participate.  A veteran YouTuber "Ashia O" offered a challenge to newbie YouTubers as a way to promote their channel.  I thought that was a great challenge to jump into.   So, I quickly busied myself making a couple cards for the challenge.  She is taking challengers up until 2/14/13 in case you are new to YouTube so check out her link and give it a shot.  Here are the cards I entered...
Valentine Card
Valentine Card
Friend Card
Inside of Friend Card
Here's a link to my video in response to the "Newbie Challenge"  boy can you ever tell I'm new at this.  But, I'm getting there and it's fun doing something new and doing what I love (card making).  So, more to come, more projects, cards and a bit of everything else.  Oh, BTW I'll be working on posting a short video tour of my sewing room and at some point I'll post a video of my craft room.  I have some lighting issues that make  that kind of video quite a challenge so I'll have to do that when I have some good day light.
More later,
Happy Crafting!!

Omega

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...