Sunday, July 16, 2017

Get Well Soon...Card Share

I made this card for my son's, girlfriend's, mom.
 She recently had surgery and I just wanted to encourage her and let her know she was in my thoughts and prayers.  She has since been told that she is cancer free, Praise God!  I'm praying that she recovers and live a long happy & healthy life.   I used the butterflies from my last video of the faux fabric flowers & butterflies.  I also used some Anna Griffin elements and used my Silhouette Cameo & they turned out great.  Here's a video showing more details...



Thanks for stopping by, take care.  I'll be back with more later.

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Omega It's Lydia. I love and miss you. God will keep you strong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...