Sunday, January 27, 2013

My New Web-Site is Ready!

I'm so excited.....my new web site is ready for viewing though parts of it are still under construction.
I will keep this one up but I will not be posting here going forward.  So please join me at my new site where I'll post about all my crafting in one place and will post videos. You will be able to subscribe my email & follow by using Networked Blogs.
Here is my new site link:
Treasured Expressions by Omega

See you there,
Happy Crafting!
Omega

3 comments:

Barbara Thompson said...

Good luck with the new site! I'm a new follower on your blog. Found you through The Outlawz blog followers forum!

sweetpea1030 said...

Popping in from Outlawz to say hello. So glad you got your new blog up and running and expanded out into the world of YouTube. You have beautifully crafted items shown on the end of the video. Very inspirational. I'm now a follower. Pop over and say hello.
Thanks.

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips ) it got wonderful colors. .it Absolutely Gorgeous . http://www.treasured-expressions.com/ i just went there it fantstic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...